Anchors for fixing insulation in industrial furnaces
Modern furnaces need to be equipped with high-quality components for insulation fixing. At high temperatures ceramic components are used for fixing, at lower temperatures all components are made from fire-resistant steel. In our catalogue are shown different types of elements for insulation fixing. We also produce non-standard items according to customers requirement.
Anchors for fibers
Anchors for castables
REFRACTORY ELEMENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL FURNACES
- - Very short delivery term
- - High quality materials
- - Adaptability to customer’s requirements
All elements are made of very high quality fire resistant materials
Textiles and biosoluble or ceramic fibers:
Biosoluble and ceramic fibers are reinforced with glass or steel fibers.
- Ceramic fibers: 1260 deg C
- Biosoluble fibers: 1200 deg C
- Glass reinforcement: 500 deg C
- Refractory steel reinforcement: 1000 deg C
Hard drawn steel wire Hooked-end shaped fibers